My Mediland (will be referred to as “us”, “we” “our”sometimes) is an online health directory to help, guide, and educate patients to find out all medical needs including doctors, other Health Care Professionals (HCP), hospitals, pharmacy, blood banks clinics, ambulance etc with least possible effort and to take right health decision at right time. Here you will get a brief description (including definition, symptoms, cause, and specialist to visit) of more than thousands of medical conditions. Patients or representative of the patients can ask questions on these topics to renowned doctors throughout the Globe. Doctors also can share their experiences to serve society.
All My Mediland visitors may browse the site, search Doctor/Hospital profiles and view any articles or features our site without entering any personal information. But when medical professionals/Institutions want to showcase their profile or any patient or the representative of the patients want to ask question to the doctors or want to share their experience with other patients about his/her experiences with that health care providers, we ask for certain personal information (outlined below) which is displayed on the site.
- A healthcare provider (whether an individual professional or an organization)
- A patient, his/her attendants or affiliates
- Anyone who uses Properties in any form
We cannot modify your profile or change any data entered by you. We only can delete your entire profile from our system. Users are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and truthfulness of the information provided to us. If you provide any false, inaccurate or out of date or incomplete information and we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information, My Mediland may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
My Mediland may change this Privacy and Policy guideline time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to stay updated and ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from
2. Information We Collect
Some of the services require us to learn more about you to meet your needs accurately. We receive Personal Information directly from you for using our services or when you voluntarily provide us with such Personal Information, including, without limitation, the following:__ __
b) Login ID and Password
c) Contact Data (Addresses, E-mail address, Phone number )
d) Demographic data (Gender, Date of birth, Pin code)
e) Traffic Data (IP address, domain server, operating system, browser type and version, ISP name, type of device(s) used, web browser(s), referring webpage or other sources, geo-location information etc)
f) Medical data
g) Other identifying information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us, including without limitation (e.g. Information in emails or letters that you send to us
- Healthcare Providers (doctors, dentists or other healthcare specialists, professionals, providers, organizations) you have visited
- your reasons for the visit
- location and dates of visit
- your medical history
- other medical and health information you choose to share with us
If you choose not to provide us with any Personal Information, you may still access and use some of the Services (such as searching Doctors and other Health Care Professionals, Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacy, Blood Bank, Ambulance etc.), but features of the Services (such as asking a question to the doctors, providing feedback) that require your Personal Information will not be accessible to you.
The methods by which we collect Your Information include but are not limited to the following:
3. How we collect information?
4. How the information collected is used?
We collect your Information for various purposes, including the following:
- When you register your profile as a Healthcare Professional and other Health related service provider on our Website
- When you register as a patient or representative of a patient to ask questions to the Healthcare Professionals or provide feedback to them
- When you ask certain information through e-mail or phone call or any other sources
- When you use to contact us option in our site
- When you use the features on our Website such as searching some health care professionals
- When you access Website or Services
- Through cookies, web beacons, analytics services and other tracking technology
5. How we share your Information?
- Responding to your enquiries
- Helping you to address any technical or other issues related to our website
- Contacting you when necessary or requested, such as to remind you of an upcoming appointment
- Informing you about certain resources, health care providers, or services we think you may be interested
- Taking your valuable feedback to improve our service and contents
- Informing you about any updates on our services or products.
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences;
- Showing you the advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioural advertising
- Conducting internal reviews and data analysis for the Website
- Protecting the integrity of the Website
- Responding to the judicial process or any Government investigating agencies for an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions
- We may share your Personal Information with Healthcare Providers, whose service you want to avail or to whom you have given feedback
- We do not sell any personal information to third parties, we may share it only with our partners to customize or display our advertising
- We may share your Personal Information and/or Traffic Data with our partners who perform operational services (such as hosting, billing, fulfilment, data storage, security, web service analytics, or ad serving)
- We will notify you beforehand if we transfer your Personal Information to another company in connection with a proposed merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of My Mediland (whether in whole or in part).
- Your personal information may be open due to your review posting, online question answers. So consider it carefully
- We also may need to disclose your Personal Information or any other information for any legal purpose
6. Security of Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We and our technical partners have adopted reasonable security practices. Moreover, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. By using our service, you agree that you are satisfied with our security. But we also admit that the internet is not 100% secure and that we do not and cannot provide an absolute guarantee regarding the security of your Personal Information. My Mediland or any of the healthcare professionals will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to Your Personal Information.
7. Other Web Services
8. Children's and minor's privacy
Our services are not intended for use by Minors. My Mediland does not knowingly collect any information from the minors. So if you are a minor, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. We strongly encourage parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children.